Blog Archive

Friday, August 19, 2011

Heaven.

Shattering your heart for the chance to love.


Tasting misery to take another breath.

Falling for a mistake worth making.

White noise in the background, sounds I cant hear.

TIME TO FACE all my own fears!

My heart wants what tempts it first.

Run run from a faith that’s shaken.

If I could only walk however many miles until the edge of time.





Why do we have to wait, when the last hour has past.

and when the cold wind blows I feel your pace.

This is one sweet place to forget and lose your space in time.

The whole world and all.



Please don’t regret me,

How we used to be.

And up until someone caught us falling,

we were free.





When your heart cant break again,

and you know it will kill you this time around.

What should be said when your caught in the middle of the war of twos.

Farwell to you in the night with faithless regret.

When you couldn’t be sprung free and cant make your stand.

Bid your goodbyes and pack your stuff away for the next inline for your space.



When your time comes face it bravely and regret selling your soul.

See me setting sail to the land of grace which my own imagination couldn’t beat.

Untie your time and set yourself free from the over flow.

Singing on a lonesome day when your not coming back again.



No comments:

Post a Comment